Requested by: EMS Personnel
Total Cost: $4,680.00 Installed: December 2014
One unit is stored in the first out 911 ambulance and the other is in the pediatric first response bag for use on children.
The Masimo Rad-57™ is the world’s most versatile handheld oximeter, featuring fully upgradeable rainbow® technology. Get Measure-through Motion™ Masimo SET® oxygen saturation, pulse rate, and perfusion index now, as well as detect carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning on the scene in seconds with the Masimo Rad-57™.
- Quick and easy to use – requires no user calibration and does not require patient cooperation or consciousness
- Complete replacement for existing handheld pulse oximeters
- Carboxyhemoglobin (SpCO) – helps clinicians detect carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning
- Rugged and lightweight – ideal for field or hospital settings
- User may program default power-up settings
- Delivers more than 10 hours of continuous battery life
- Up to 72 hours of trending memory
- FastSat® tracks rapid changes in arterial O2 with unmatched fidelity
- SmartTone™ beeps in sync with pulse, even under patient motion conditions (user can disable)
- Sensitivity options of APOD®, Normal, and MAX™ provide flexibility to support a range of clinical applications
- Awarded Airworthiness Release Certification by the United States Army